Get Healthy Newsreel
Stories and posts updated regularly by HealthFinders staff and interns.
- November 30, 2013 at 12:25 pm
Make a game plan to stay fit during the winter months.
- October 28, 2013 at 5:25 pm
Non-Exercise Activity Thermogenesis, or NEAT, is one of the easiest (and most important) ways to burn calories–in fact, you’re probably already doing it!
- October 9, 2013 at 4:00 pmEste post no es sólo para las mujeres! Llegó la hora de aumentar la conciencia y aprender más sobre cómo se puede reducir el riesgo del cáncer de seno. Buenas noticias: lo que aprendes en Pura Vida te puede ayudar! Haga clic abajo para más información!
- August 3, 2013 at 9:20 am
3 Reasons Why It Is Important To Drink Water and 3 Easy Ways To Do So
- July 30, 2013 at 11:59 am
Head to the Farmer’s market this week and stock up on local greens for a veggie treat!
- July 23, 2013 at 5:58 pm
Head to a nearby park to enjoy some quality time outside, or even do an outdoor craft with your family.
- July 12, 2013 at 12:11 pm
Learn about incorporating fresh berries into summer snacks for you and your family.
- April 6, 2013 at 11:34 am
Star Tribune reports on an alliance of 10 community clinics in the Twin Cities banding together to care for the underprivileged while controlling costs to Minnesota's Medicaid program.
- April 3, 2013 at 6:35 pm
Learn the top 5 ways to prevent obesity!
- March 24, 2013 at 6:32 pm
The recently published County Health Rankings puts Rice County among the top 25% healthiest counties in Minnesota. However, in a state with the highest disparities in the nation, Rice County is home to some of the highest disparities in poverty rate in Minnesota.
- March 20, 2013 at 6:40 am
When Lene, a 10th grade student at Northfield High School, became sick last December, she didn’t know where to turn to get help. Click here to read more about Lene's story and her experience with Healthfinders.
- March 11, 2013 at 7:04 pm
Is there really such a thing as "healthy fat"? Find out here!