Get Healthy Newsreel
Stories and posts updated regularly by HealthFinders staff and interns.
- March 30, 2014 at 12:55 pm
Although the details are unclear, there appears to be a connection between a healthy diet and mental well-being.
- February 19, 2014 at 2:31 pm
Thoughts on why consumers aren't feeling the slowing trend in US healthcare spending, as covered by MPR.
- February 4, 2014 at 5:49 pm
Tips for picky eaters and more on why “picky” may be a naughty word after all.
- February 4, 2014 at 11:03 am
Chocolate milk is now being recognized as a good post-workout drink for athletes.
- January 19, 2014 at 2:46 pm
Diabetics rejoice: a promising new pain-free blood sugar monitoring device is in the works.
- November 30, 2013 at 12:25 pm
Make a game plan to stay fit during the winter months.
- October 28, 2013 at 5:25 pm
Non-Exercise Activity Thermogenesis, or NEAT, is one of the easiest (and most important) ways to burn calories–in fact, you’re probably already doing it!
- October 9, 2013 at 4:00 pmEste post no es sólo para las mujeres! Llegó la hora de aumentar la conciencia y aprender más sobre cómo se puede reducir el riesgo del cáncer de seno. Buenas noticias: lo que aprendes en Pura Vida te puede ayudar! Haga clic abajo para más información!
- August 3, 2013 at 9:20 am
3 Reasons Why It Is Important To Drink Water and 3 Easy Ways To Do So
- July 30, 2013 at 11:59 am
Head to the Farmer’s market this week and stock up on local greens for a veggie treat!
- July 23, 2013 at 5:58 pm
Head to a nearby park to enjoy some quality time outside, or even do an outdoor craft with your family.
- July 12, 2013 at 12:11 pm
Learn about incorporating fresh berries into summer snacks for you and your family.