News and events at HealthFinders Collaborative.
- November 19, 2015A day to "Celebrate the Power of Rural" and consider the unique challenges to health care access in rural communities.
- October 26, 2015
November 12 is Give to the Max Day, a day of giving across Minnesota. Our goal is 100 new donors to HFC! We need your help! Mark your calendars today! GiveMN.org on November 12. Not going to be around on Nov 12th? You can still go online and schedule your gift today!
- October 8, 2015
HealthFinders is GROWING! We have 6 new position openings including a part-time development/communication associate, care coordination project lead and 2 community health care workers. Check out our website at http://healthfindersmn.org/getinvolved/
A warm welcome to Kim Pozuelos in a first ever collaboration position with HFC and Faribault Schools!September 15, 2015
A unique, shared position between Faribault Public Schools and HealthFinders, Kim will work with both school and community partners to increase Latino student participation in after school programs, connect families to school resources and support youth in making academic gains.
- August 6, 2015
We are thankful and grateful for the donation of medical supplies to HealthFinders from the closing of the Faribault and Owatonna Care clinics. Donations such as these truly help our patients and clincs!
For more information read the entire article!
- August 3, 2015Read more about how our Community Advocate Ali makes a difference with his work every single day!
- July 27, 2015Take a peek and learn more about Rejean, one of our many wonderful donors that makes our work possible!
- June 30, 2015Take some time to meet our fantastic summer interns!
- June 25, 2015Thank you, Yasir! Read all about how Yasir helped make HealthFinders a better place!
- June 3, 2015
El horario de las clases de Pura Vida y las locaciones en Northfield para las clases han cambiado. Vea el horario actualizado de las clases de Pura Vida en Junio aquí!
También lea sobre el programa de Walk2Run, que comienza en dos semanas!
The schedule for Pura Vida classes and the locations of the classes in Northfield have changed. See the updated schedule for June classes here!
Also read about the Walk2Run program, which starts in two weeks!
- May 27, 2015While it’s well-known that Twin Cities area income levels are higher than in Greater Minnesota, this report shows that poverty and inequality are highest in the two urban core counties of Hennepin and Ramsey, and in the most rural counties of northern and southern Minnesota. In contrast, many outer suburban and exurban counties enjoy high income levels, low rates of poverty and relatively low measures of inequality.
- April 28, 2015
Executive Director Charlie Mandile grew up in Minneapolis and graduated from Carleton College in 2007. He said his life changed forever when he studied and lived in Mexico. He learned Spanish and developed perspective and a passion for connecting with people from around the world …read more at