News and events at HealthFinders Collaborative.
Posts tagged with "In the News" (All posts)
- February 7, 2016HealthFinders held its dental clinic at Greenvale on January 26 and it was a success! Read more about it here.
- February 7, 2016
As of April 1st we will be closing our Dundas location and moving clinic services to our Northfield location (in the Sterling Drug building) on Division Street.
NO disruptions to our clinic are planned. We are SO thankful and honored for the use of the Little Prairie Church space over these past years.
Watch for more information to come AND a planned celebration 'thank you' to our friends at Little Prairie.
- January 18, 2016HealthFinders will hold a monthly dental clinic for children under 18 at Greenvale. Schedule an appointment and spread the word!
- January 5, 2016
Is your New Year's resolution to make a difference in our local community? Come to the volunteer fair at the Northfield YMCA on Saturday, January 9th. Opportunities abound to find your passion (including volunteering for us!)
- December 3, 2015Join us for our Holiday Open House December 17th from 4:30-6:30pm at our Faribault Clinic (223 Central Ave). See our dental expansion (including a second dental chair and added clinical space) and celebrate the holiday season with us!
- November 19, 2015A day to "Celebrate the Power of Rural" and consider the unique challenges to health care access in rural communities.
- October 26, 2015
November 12 is Give to the Max Day, a day of giving across Minnesota. Our goal is 100 new donors to HFC! We need your help! Mark your calendars today! GiveMN.org on November 12. Not going to be around on Nov 12th? You can still go online and schedule your gift today!
- October 8, 2015
HealthFinders is GROWING! We have 6 new position openings including a part-time development/communication associate, care coordination project lead and 2 community health care workers. Check out our website at http://healthfindersmn.org/getinvolved/
A warm welcome to Kim Pozuelos in a first ever collaboration position with HFC and Faribault Schools!September 15, 2015
A unique, shared position between Faribault Public Schools and HealthFinders, Kim will work with both school and community partners to increase Latino student participation in after school programs, connect families to school resources and support youth in making academic gains.
- August 6, 2015
We are thankful and grateful for the donation of medical supplies to HealthFinders from the closing of the Faribault and Owatonna Care clinics. Donations such as these truly help our patients and clincs!
For more information read the entire article!
- August 3, 2015Read more about how our Community Advocate Ali makes a difference with his work every single day!
- July 27, 2015Take a peek and learn more about Rejean, one of our many wonderful donors that makes our work possible!