News and events at HealthFinders Collaborative.
- October 8, 2015
HealthFinders is GROWING! We have 6 new position openings including a part-time development/communication associate, care coordination project lead and 2 community health care workers. Check out our website at http://healthfindersmn.org/getinvolved/
A warm welcome to Kim Pozuelos in a first ever collaboration position with HFC and Faribault Schools!September 15, 2015
A unique, shared position between Faribault Public Schools and HealthFinders, Kim will work with both school and community partners to increase Latino student participation in after school programs, connect families to school resources and support youth in making academic gains.
- August 6, 2015
We are thankful and grateful for the donation of medical supplies to HealthFinders from the closing of the Faribault and Owatonna Care clinics. Donations such as these truly help our patients and clincs!
For more information read the entire article!
- August 3, 2015Read more about how our Community Advocate Ali makes a difference with his work every single day!
- July 27, 2015Take a peek and learn more about Rejean, one of our many wonderful donors that makes our work possible!
- June 30, 2015Take some time to meet our fantastic summer interns!
- June 25, 2015Thank you, Yasir! Read all about how Yasir helped make HealthFinders a better place!
- June 3, 2015
El horario de las clases de Pura Vida y las locaciones en Northfield para las clases han cambiado. Vea el horario actualizado de las clases de Pura Vida en Junio aquí!
También lea sobre el programa de Walk2Run, que comienza en dos semanas!
The schedule for Pura Vida classes and the locations of the classes in Northfield have changed. See the updated schedule for June classes here!
Also read about the Walk2Run program, which starts in two weeks!
- May 27, 2015While it’s well-known that Twin Cities area income levels are higher than in Greater Minnesota, this report shows that poverty and inequality are highest in the two urban core counties of Hennepin and Ramsey, and in the most rural counties of northern and southern Minnesota. In contrast, many outer suburban and exurban counties enjoy high income levels, low rates of poverty and relatively low measures of inequality.
- April 28, 2015
Executive Director Charlie Mandile grew up in Minneapolis and graduated from Carleton College in 2007. He said his life changed forever when he studied and lived in Mexico. He learned Spanish and developed perspective and a passion for connecting with people from around the world …read more at
- April 22, 2015
Our annual spring gala is around the corner! We are sold out, if you don't have a ticket, we still want to celebrate with you! Music starts at 9:30pm-tap your toes to Ile du Berceau gypsy swing dancing!
- April 6, 2015
HealthFinders is excited to announce our new partnership with Sterling Pharmacy to create a new community pharmacy program for our patients and families!
All HFC patients will begin to use Sterling for their pharmacy needs. Sterling is committed to working with HFC and has a full time pharmacist working within our community. It will be easier for our patients (free delivery), better fiscal oversight for our medications and a dedicated team of pharmacy staff looking out for our patients.
For more details click here