Stories of HealthFinders' Impact
Stories from HealthFinders patients, volunteers, and donors. Also see our Annual Reports on the >Give Page.
- June 26, 2015 at 1:54 pmMeet Trish Hare, a rising junior at Carleton College and HealthFinders first dental intern!
- June 16, 2015 at 8:56 amWe will miss her! Read about Natalia's impact on the HealthFinders community and where she is headed next!
- June 9, 2015 at 10:31 amGet to know Maritza Navarro, our new Care Coordinator!
- June 8, 2015 at 2:49 pmRead about the awesome documentary event that the Faribault TOP program planned!
- August 6, 2014 at 3:08 pm
HFC is proud to introduce our 10 summer interns who have been working hard all summer!
- July 16, 2014 at 2:39 pm
Take a little time to get to know Megan Sanders, our new Community Leadership and Campus Partnership VISTA!
- May 28, 2014 at 8:30 pm
Get to know Maria Galarza, who is not only our receptionist but also a tireless and devoted advocate on behalf of our patients.
- May 28, 2014 at 8:20 pm
Clinical services manager is no small task. Learn more about Daisey, why she'll excel at it and the impact she'll have on Healthfinders.
- May 16, 2014 at 8:12 am
Congratulations to Clarita Kell, who has been awarded the Making A Difference Award by Northfield Healthy Communities Initiative for the difference she makes in the lives of Northfield's young Latinos and Latinas!
- May 15, 2014 at 12:31 pm
Rice County is looking for two bilingual candidates for training to become community health workers, and will help reimburse their training fees.
- May 6, 2014 at 12:39 pmGet to know Dr. Appeldoorn, the dentist who has been a driving force behind getting our new dental clinic in Faribault up and running.
- May 6, 2014 at 9:26 am
Northfield high school's Latino Play Festival is to build bridges in the comunity, this and next weekend.