Stories of HealthFinders' Impact
Stories from HealthFinders patients, volunteers, and donors. Also see our Annual Reports on the >Give Page.
- February 25, 2014 at 1:05 am
Our Teen Outreach Program arranged a trip for local youth to Feed My Starving Children.
- February 5, 2014 at 10:23 am
Mohamed Baaluul is our outreach advocate, who works to improve the health of the Somali community through education and improved access to care.
- January 28, 2014 at 9:12 am
"HealthFinders provides me the opportunity and the tools I need to navigate and advocate for the Somali Community."
Last Saturday over 25 members of the Somali community convened with HealthFinders staff and administration at the Buckham Memorial Library.
- January 25, 2014 at 11:24 am
A recent report by the Minnesota Department of Health describes the greater health risks faced by poorer Minnesotans and Minnesotans of color. HealthFinders is doing all we can to address these disparities in healthcare.
- January 19, 2014 at 10:18 am
Parents gathered in Northfield last Saturday for an event, hosted by the Family Council, aimed at improving parent-teen communication.
- January 7, 2014 at 8:27 am
Two of our newest board members explain what drew them to HealthFinders.
- December 26, 2013 at 7:54 am
Fidela Trevino - long-term HealthFinders volunteer, now clinic corodinator and advocate - explains what it's like to join HealthFinders' staff.
- December 11, 2013 at 6:34 am
Get to know Noemi Trevino, clinic coordinator for Dundas and Faribault.
- December 1, 2013 at 5:33 pm
Charlie Mandile, Executive Director of HealthFinders Collaborative, was featured in a Minnesota Public Radio interview broadcast last Tuesday.
- November 26, 2013 at 8:14 pmLisa Emery, a business owner from Northfield, recounts her experiences with HealthFinders and its impact on her life.
- November 5, 2013 at 6:32 pm
Nurse practitioner Emily Carroll runs our diabetes program and teen clinic.
- July 26, 2013 at 2:34 pm
Get to know Dr. Wagner, HFC volunteer and Co-Medical Director, humbly representing the Faribault medical community.