Cheers to our volunteers!
Don’t miss this fun and worthwhile event. This years’ theme is “Cheers to our Volunteers” honoring the dedicated volunteers who are reaching service milestones of 15 years-10 years-5 years (3 years for students) of volunteer service with HealthFinders.
Tickets are $75 per person and can be purchased online through our website. The evening begins at 6pm with a social hour of appetizers, cash bar, and Silent Auction. Dinner is served at 7pm with the Live Auction and Fund-A-Need following.
We have some great Live Auction items which may be appropriate and fun to bid as a family or group of friends, here is a sampling:
- One week stay in a ocean view Junior Suite at the Pueblo Bonito Resort in Cabo San Lucas Mexico.
- Dinner for 8 hosted by the Taylors and Charlie Mandile with the food prepared by CIA-trained Chef Hans Bjorkland and wines parings selected by Sommelier Matt Holmquist.
- One week stay at a condo in Steamboat springs Colorado, which sleeps 8. Available dates in both the winter and summer.
- Whiskey tasting for 6 people
- 2 hour Learn to Curl event for 8 people
We look forward to seeing you for a great night of fun, heartfelt purpose, and community celebration. To RSVP and purchase tickets, please click here .
If you wish to donate items for our live and silent auction! Please click here for a Donation Form.
To keep up to date on new items for the auction, join our event on Facebook by following the link: https://www.facebook.com/events/164630530847339/
Auction items will be posted on the Facebook page beginning new week!