HealthFinders Collaborative (HFC) is excited to announce that our new facility located at 1415 Town Square Lane in Faribault is now ready to serve residents of Rice County. The nearly 9,000-square-foot building will allow HFC the space to serve thousands more patients and operate our unique community-based holistic healthcare model under one roof.
You’re Invited – Grand Opening Celebration!
Mark your calendars and plan to attend the Grand Opening Celebration at our new community health and wellness hub (1415 Town Square Lane, Faribault) on Friday, February 21, 2020, from 4 to 6 p.m. A short program will occur at 5:15 p.m. All are welcome!
Programs and Services Offered at New Facility
Primary Care Services and Support
The following primary care services are provided by volunteer and staff medical/dental/mental health providers, nurses, receptionists, interpreters and care coordinators:
- Medical care with on-site lab services
- Comprehensive dental care
- Mental health services in English and Spanish
- Medication Assistance
Patient Advocacy and Insurance Support
Patient advocacy and MNSure insurance enrollment are available to anyone who needs assistance.
Services aimed at keeping teens healthy are offered through our MESA program in coordination with the local schools.
Health and Wellness Services and Programming
The following health and wellness services help keep Rice County residents and families feeling their best and encourage them to take ownership in their wellness:
- Diabetes Program
- Group exercise and nutrition classes through our Pura Vida program
- Other programs which promote health and wellness
We also provide services in local schools, other community sites, and at our Northfield clinic (706 Division Street South).
We attempt to help everyone who calls us for assistance, whether through our own services or a referral to another resource.
Our primary care services are limited to:
- Patients without insurance. Uninsured patients are charged on a sliding fee scale (income based). However, we do not turn anyone away for inability to pay.
- Patients covered by Medical Assistance (MA) and other public insurance programs.
- Patients with a household income at or below 200% of the current Federal Poverty Level (FPL).
Our staff speak Spanish, Somali and English, so all can feel welcome.
For more information or to schedule an appointment call 507-323-8100 or email us.
Interested in Volunteering?
This new facility also gives HFC the capacity to utilize more healthcare volunteers. If you are interested in learning more about volunteering at HealthFinders, email Candy Taylor.